Pages

Sunday, 9 March 2014

A Little Bit Crazy

It's been a lot crazy round here the last few weeks and I think it's only the start. My parents are visiting from overseas, I've done an intensive training course and exam (which I passed) for a new consulting business, and I'm now part of Lulu Art's design team. It's pure magic.

Lulu Art is an awesome online mixed media art supplies shop here in Australia and the choice of products is incredible. And I'm not just saying that because I'm part of the design team. The owner is an artist/art journaller herself and really knows the kinds of products we all love.

I haven't had much time for art in amongst the crazy but managed to put this piece together for a round robin journal swap I'm doing. This is a photo because I can't get neon to scan - if anyone knows how to please leave full instructions in the comments.

Do you still feel young and wild and a little crazy? If so we're in good company together. :-)


4 comments:

  1. Oh, I really love this, and I love the words too! I have the same problem with neon scanning, don't have a solution I'm afraid ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment... I'm still working on the neon scanning :-(

      Delete
  2. Well I do feel crazy....young not so much. We have had three months of snow and all I want to do is curl up with a blanket and hot cocoa. But no doubt when spring arrives I will feel the spring in my step again. Am loving your collage of the lady with the clown's hat. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment.

      Delete